We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Tsuro Iaito, various blade lengths
Hanweis Tsuru Iaito are a breakthrough in design and functionality.
Made of a special stainless steel, they are much more durable than aluminum alloy Iaito. Steel has the "feel" of a live blade and is not prone to distort when making a practice cutting stroke.
These very affordable practice swords from Hanwei are the ideal training tools for safely practicing the ancient art of Iaido.
- Black Same with Black Silk Ito & Sageo
- Same wrapped Saya (Koiguchi to Kurikata)
- Silver Menuki and Habaki
This Iaito is available in 2 different blade sizes:
- Tsuru Iaito - 28 in. blade
- Overall length: approx. 101 cm
- Blade length: approx. 71.1 cm (28 in.)
- Weight: approx. 822 g
- Tsuru Iaito - 29 in. blade
- Overall length: approx. 103.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 73.7 cm (29 in.)
- Weight: approx. 879 g
All other specifications are identical for all above-mentioned swords:
- Blade material: Stainless steel
- Handle length: approx. 26.7 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 3.2 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 2 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 5 mm
- Sori: approx. 1.9 cm