We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
John Lee Red Wood Wakizashi Iaito
Matching the katana, the Red Wood Iaito is now also available as a Wakizashi. The name is derived from the matt, red-brown lacquered scabbard, in which the grain of the wood is still clearly visible.
The Red Wood Iaito Wakizashi has a hand-forged, blunt blade in the Shinogi-Zukuri style with a groove (Bo-Hi) made of 420 stainless steel. The Habaki and the Seppa are made of brass.
- High-quality craftmanship
- can be completely disassembled
- Blade material: 420 stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 78 cm
- Blade length: approx. 52.5 cm
- Grip length: approx. 25 cm
- Weight: approx. 880 g