In London, one of the "Lost River" beds deep underground was excavated, and an archeological discovery was unearthed giving a treasure trove of artifacts from the Roman empire. The Lost Roman Knife is based on an iron knife that was found in the dig. Updated with more modern materials such as 3.0 mm thick 1075 carbon steel blade and a larger overall length of 9.7", this rendition of the knife sports a 4.9" 1075 full tang blade with a walnut handle modeled after the ancient knife dated from the 1st century A.D. This knife is a historic success on the side of any backwoodsman. A high-quality leather sheath is included.
- Blade material: 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle material: walnut
- Overall length: approx. 24.7 cm
- Blade length: approx. 12.5 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 3 mm
- Weight without sheath: approx. 143 g
- Incl. leather sheath