We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Masterpiece of Asian forge-craft
- The blades of the swords are forged out of 420 stainless steel
- According to weight the blunt blades with an off-rounded point include a fuller (Bo-Hi)
- The hilts (Tsuka) are made of wood completed with original ray (Same) skin
- The hilt wrappings (Tsuka-Ito) of black cotton have been applied in traditional kind
- Two Menukis have been put into the hilts
- The handle-ends are particularly long and fastened to the hilt with 2 pins of bamboo (Mekugi)
- The sheaths (Saya) are made of wood and painted in a discreet way to keep the beautiful grain
- Manufacturing followed historical examples
- Blade length to Tsuba: approx. 75.5 cm
- Total length without sheath: approx. 107.5 cm
- Hilt length: approx. 30.5 cm
- Weight without sheath: approx. 1150 g
This sword will be delivered with a seal, which guarantees the originality. You’ll get this sword wrapped in a cloth bag and in an high-class collector's box.