Saxon Trade Tent, 4 x 2.5 m, 425 gsm, natural colour
Ex Tax: 475.00€
Product Code: 27170001
This item is sold on a pre-order basis. Such order is executed in a period from 3 to 50 working days. Returns of quality goods are not accepted.
This sturdy, handy Saxon trade tent offers ample space for any small merchant, trader, busker or cook to sell his goods, house his belongings or even provide shelter for his wife or a servant. With a generous height of 2.30 m, this tent even allows rangy fellows to stand upright. As the long side fully opens up and converts into an awning, the customers are granted full view of the interior and remain protected from sun and rain. Only two people are required to pitch it swiftly in just a few simple steps.
The 425 g/m2 thick canvas is particularly robust and treated against mildew and mould. Delivery includes all accessories, i.e. tent pegs, cotton guy-ropes and tensioners. The sectional poles allow for compact transport, even in smaller vehicles.
We would like to point out that our tents are pure cotton products sewn by hand. The indicated dimensions and weights may thus vary by up to 10%.
Our tents and tarpaulins have already been waterproofed. In order to maintain / restore the water repellency of your tent or tarp and enjoy its use for a long time, we recommend regular treatment with a waterproofing spray, for example PLUVONIN.
- Material: cotton (425 gsm), natural colour
- Dimensions: approx. 4 m x 2.5 m
- Inner height: approx. 2.30 m
- Total height: approx. ca. 2.50 m
- Weight: approx. 32 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 4 sectional vertical poles from iron, approx. 2.50 m
- 1 ridge pole from iron, approx. 2 m
- 4 large and 10 small tent pegs
- Tent skin, including cotton guy-ropes and tensioners
- This medieval tent / market stall is shipped in two packages.