Practical Cup Hilt Rapier
Ex Tax: 350.00€
Product Code: 110320
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
Fencing in the Renaissance style plays a prominent part in historical re-enactment, combining the quickness of light blades with the structure and spirit of the duel.
Designed for the rapier fencer with a preference for the cup-hilt style who wishes to spar in safety, this Paul Chen Practical Cup-Hilt Rapier from Hanwei fits the bill perfectly.
The rapier blade is similar in design to the practical blades for the swept-hilts but the length of the tang is adapted to the cup-hilt.
- Blade material: 9260 high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 113 cm
- Blade length: approx. 94 cm
- Handle length: approx. 19 cm
- Weight: approx. 900 g
- Point of balance: approx. 14 cm from the guard
- Point of harmonics: approx. 50.8 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 3 mm