We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
Medieval One-handed Sword, practical blunt, SK-B
This Ulfberth® battle-ready replica of a high medieval sword with disc-shaped pommel is exclusively crafted by hand. The proportions and the weight distribution are adjusted in such a manner that the sword fits perfectly in the hand and is superbly balanced.
The hand-forged 55Si7 (EN45) spring steel blade had been oil hardened and tempered to a Rockwell hardness of approx. 48-50 HRC. The full tang is peened to the disc pommel. The wooden grip is bound in leather and framed by two steel rings. The straight crossguard is forged from mild steel. The blade features a distinctive fuller that offers both flexibility and a lesser weight. The edges are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B
- Blade material: spring steel 55SI7 (EN45), oil tempered
- Rockwell hardness of blade: approx. 48-50 HRC
- Overall length: approx. 88.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 68 cm
- Width at guard: approx. 4.7 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm
- Edge thickness: approx. 2 mm, slightly rounded
- Point of balance: approx. 12 cm from the guard
- Including matching leather scabbard
- Weight: approx. 1050 g