We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
Tsuru Iaito Wakizashi
Hanwei's Iaito Wakizashi enables the Iaido practitioner to display and practice with a matched daisho. The Iaito Wakizashi is light and extremely well balanced to allow quick movements.
The un-edged blade is crafted in 400 series stainless steel with a simulated hamon and fully tempered. The blade features a Bo-Hi which reduces blade weight.
- Stainless training blade
- Authentically constructed
- Designed for martial artists
- Blade material: stainless steel
- Overall length: approx. 69.2 cm
- Blade length: approx. 50.2 cm
- Handle length: approx. 19 cm
- Weight: approx. 567 g
- Point of balance: approx. 10.2 cm from the guard
- Blade width at guard: approx. 2.7 cm
- Blade width at tip: approx. 1.9 cm
- Blade thickness at guard: approx. 6 mm
- Blade thickness at tip: approx. 5 mm
- Sori: approx. 1.7 cm