The PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder features a compact and lightweight body delivering 910-metre/1000-yard maximum measurement ranging performance. The long eye relief and adjustable dioptre optimize comfort and clarity, providing a more enjoyable ranging experience to the user.
The PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder gives users the ability to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority when ranging an object or target in front of or behind another object. Measurement results are displayed clearly and accurately in 1-metre/yard increments on the uncluttered display almost instantaneously with a single button press. 8-second continuous measurement readings are also displayed while depressing and holding the power button down.
- Measurement range: 5-910m/6-1,000 yd.*
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Distance measurement display step: 1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the power button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact, lightweight and pocket-size design
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F