Kingsguard Armour, with or without display stand
Complete set with cuirass (torso and back), helmet and cape
Optional: armour stand
This imposing, intricately adorned armour is hand-crafted from 18 gauge steel with an antiqued brass finish. It features overlapping leather scales (lamellae or lames) on the neck, upper arms and thighs, and is equipped with adjustable leather straps and buckles.
The helmet comes complete with a padded cotton lining cap that can be glued in for comfort should you wish to wear it. Delivery also includes a white cotton cape to complete the look.
The armour is available with or without steel stand for display (please select the desired option from the drop-down menu).
This armour is not only a great display piece. It is fully wearable and ideal for costume dressing, cosplay or LARP events!
- Material: steel with antiqued brass finish; leather arm guards and tassets
- Height (neckline to tassets' points): approx. 100 cm
- Width (shoulder to shoulder): approx. 67 cm
- Depth: approx. 34 cm
- Weight: approx. 9700 g
- Material: steel with antiqued brass finish; 100% cotton lining (padded cap); leather neck guard
- Height: approx. 33 cm
- Width: approx. 22 cm
- Depth: approx. 25 cm
- Circumference: approx. 66 cm
- Weight: approx. 1850 g
- Material: 100% cotton
- Length: approx. 150 cm
- Weight: approx. 660 g
- Material: steel, black coated
- Height: approx. 182 cm
- Width (at crossbar): approx. 48 cm
- Base (width/height/depth): approx. 36.5 x 5.5 x 26.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 4500 g