We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a scanned copy of your ID-card or passport sent to email@example.com by e-mail.
Quick and elegant would best describe the Scottish Court Sword. Replicating an original dating from the 1730's and belonging to an officer in Prince Charles Edward Stuart's army at Culloden, the finely chiseled silver-plated hilt and three-edged hollow ground blade exemplify the consummate skill of the swordsmiths of the period.
Made by Hanwei.
- Authentic replica of a period piece
- High carbon steel blade
- Silver-plated steel fittings
- Blade material: high carbon steel
- Overall length: approx. 96.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 78.7 cm
- Handle length: approx. 17.8 cm
- Point of balance: approx. 5.1 cm from the guard
- Weight: approx. 879 g